Friday 25 December 2009

OMG CHRISTMAS

Well it's over...until next year! :(

It went really well, there were no family arguments and we had lots of fun!

I managed to keep my illness down with anti-nausea pills and was able to enjoy my vegetarian Christmas dinner of awesomeness <3 <3 <3

And now for my list of presents I got (in no particular order of awesome sauce)

-Destroy All Humans 3 for the PS3

-A pair of Converse Shoes

-LIGHT BOX

-2x Pentel Brush pens

-Charlie Brooker: The Hell of it All (book)

-Dylan Moran: DVD Box set

-USB Computer bouncer (protects my PC or something xD )

-Logitech Speakers for my computer

-Radio Alarm Clock (my first <3 )

-Gloves

-LINDT CHOCOLATE SANTA

-Magic illusion money box

- Top Gear Poster

-Where's the Stig (book, parody of Where's Wally)

And an awesome little piece of gift art from :iconyamavu:



I also decided that my art was good enough to actually attempt to make a few cards for some of my close friends here in the art community :)

And due to my lack of festive art, I shall post them here!

For Yamavu, obviously :P


For a close friend that loves Yoshi.






I hope you all had a very merry Christmas filled with good memories and happy times :D

No comments:

Post a Comment