Tuesday 2 February 2010

Hi how are you? :)

Out of the 5 Universities that I applied to, one has gotten back to me to say they want me in for an interview YAY!

I'm currently putting together a portfolio for it, I hope I get accepted, because, otherwise, I'm out of options XD ; It's on the 16th!

I'm sorry for the lack of (decent) art lately, I've been swamped with college work and various other stressful things, and I can never draw when in that kind of mood. :C

BUT

I did manage to draw this:

Photobucket

Sorry to the people who are offended by drunk cartoons :(

Was working with brush pens again, I think I will colour this soon :D

My lecturer also liked some of my New York photos and suggested that I should frame them and sell them, so I'm also doing that. Would anyone be interested in buying some artsy photos? =D

If you want to see some of them, here they are! Don't forget I took 971 photos, so feel free to contact me if you want to see any more xD

I'm also getting a book I made a year ago published too, more on this, as this develops :)

No comments:

Post a Comment